Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Sunday Scoop

I stumbled upon a new linky that may be just the kick in the pants I need to keep me active in the blogging world.  My class is taking a lot of time outside of the school building this year, so there has been very little left for me.  That's all changed this week though.  I have committed to turning email off at 6:00 pm and to try to leave work during the daylight.  In addition, I've let myself accept the fact that not every single paper has to be graded and returned on Monday.  Some can wait a week.  So instead of working ALL day on Sunday to get them graded, I have a cut off now.

Anyway, I visited with Teaching Trio this morning and discovered "The Sunday Scoop."  I decided to jump on board and test this one out for awhile.





Head over to Teaching Trio to see what the scoop is with everyone else!

1 comment:

  1. You are not alone, my friend! The work is non-stop so we have to stop it ourselves. Good for you for setting limits. I hope you get a chance to take some "you" time and get that hair cut! Have a great week!
    Kelli
    Tales of a Tenacious Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

I Don't Have the Answers...

It's taken me all weekend to begin to process what happened in Parkland, Florida.  I put it aside and compartmentalized it until I...