Since my blog is relatively new, I've been focusing my efforts into connecting with other bloggers in cyberspace. Linky parties and blog hops are a great way to get your name out, but also a great way to make connections with other teachers. I've met so many new blog friends along the way and have found fabulous ideas for my classroom this year. Today, I'm linking up with Janis at Grade Three is the Place for Me for her Newbie Blog Hop. She posted a few questions for her participants to answer:
1. What state are you in? I'm in South Carolina currently.
2. Your current teaching position: I'm currently moving to 4th grade, but I spent the last year at 2nd. I'm at a STEM school in SC.
3. Teaching Experience: This will be my 13th year. Over this time I've taught 2nd-5th grades. I've only spent 2 consecutive years at a grade level.
4. When did I start blogging? I've blogged for about 7 years personally and I've been off and on with my teaching blog over the years. This year I decided to bite the bullet and really focus on my teaching blog. I jumpstarted it in June.
5. Share a blogging tip: Be honest, but not too honest. You never know who will land on your blog.