Wow, I have to say that I am impressed with all of the teachers in the blogosphere this week. My little space of the world went from 6 followers last week to 31 this week. Thank you for making a girl feel loved.
Speaking of feeling loved, Ms. Goodwin over at ilive2learilove2grow awarded The Loop the Versatile blogger award. I am so humbled. Thank you Ms. Goodwin.
There are a few rules to this award that I must at least try to follow. I know that MANY of the blogs I read have received it recently, so I don't know if I'll be able to get 10.
Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers, include their link, and let them know. (I will be breaking this one because I already received the award, but could not figure out how to show the button in my sidebar).
7 Random Facts About Me
1. This is my 13th year of teaching.
2. I am horrible at Scrabble. My husband is AMAZING and kicks my tail EVERY time. I'm not talking by 20 points, more like 200 points.
3. I'm an obsessive reader. I hate to leave books that are unfinished. So, usually in the summer I stay up until the break of dawn finishing books.
4. My Jack Russel Terrier, Taku, is spoiled rotten. He even lets me hold him and rock him.
5. I drive a red Mazda Miata convertible. It's my "I Can't Have Children" car.
6. I met my husband in Alaska. We had one date and decided to get married.
7. I absolutely hate cooking.