With this award, there are a few requirements to follow when receiving this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Mrs. Kidd, this was the best thing to wake up to this morning. Since I've only been blogging for a few
weeks now, it really meant a lot.
2. Include a link to their blog site.
3. Include the award image on your blog.
I've included it above, but for the life of me cannot figure out how to get it into my sidebar. Help a friend
out if you know.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
1. I planted 20 tomato plants this spring just in case a few died because I don't have a green thumb.
Well, now I am picking at least 15 tomatoes a day. I have tomatoes coming out of my ears. This
morning I peeled and cut 30 to stew in the crock pot, only to have 40 more sitting in the kitchen.
2. This weekend I am heading to the mountains with girlfriends from high school. I haven't seen one for
almost 20 years! Gah! Has it really been that LONG!
3. My worst habit in the summer is staying up until 3 or 4 AM and sleeping until noon. I thought I had
curbed that this year because I worked the first part of the summer, but this week I've stayed up late.
4. However, I have been cleaning while up late at night. This week I cleaned all of the closets out at 2
5. I am currently obsessed with my iPad. I would love to work for Apple or become an Apple
Distinguished Educator, or I don't know, be a facilitator in my district.
6. I am spending a week as a teacher scholoar in Colonial Williamsburg in 2 weeks and I dread having
to wear socks and shoes the most.
7. Yesterday was the first day that I had worn real shoes all summer - shoes that had closed toes. Most
of the time I wear flip flops or go barefoot (not in public).
5. Nominate 15 other blogs for this award. Wowzer! I don't know if I have 15. Most of the blogs that I
follow have already received this award. So I only have 4...