The beginning of the year is often overwhelming to me, even after teaching for 12 years. My to do list is a MILE long and continues to grow and grow and grow. I don't think I ever finish adding to it, but I ultimately prioritie and end up giving up on some glorious ideas. This year, Lorraine from Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies has provided me with the PERFECT way to get myself organized. She is hosting a To Do List linky party. I saw it last week, but I was out of town and unable to add my ideas. But, I'm back and the way my schedule is over the next 3 weeks, if I don't have a to do list, I'll never make it.
To Do List:
1. Cover bulletin boards with black fabric.
2. Create borders with tissue paper.
3. Purchase hot glue sticks for some of my bulletin board features.
4. Organize library and book baskets.
5. Purchase an oil pan for my beginning of the year board.
6. Start and finish iHelp board.
7. Create birthday board (take pictures later)
9. Binder pages
10. iPad Expectations posted
11. Word Wall letters
12. Technology Timeline
13. Engineer of the Month board
14. Get grocery bags for school supplies
15. Make 1st day frame
16. Make new teacher's stool
17. Organize costume box
18. Pick up Teacher's Editions for new curriculum
19. Teach 3 more technology classes.
20. Student Work area
21. Writing Center
I'm sure things will be added this week. I have a TON to do and LOTS of ideas. Heading to check my Pinterest board now!
Head over to check out Lorraine's to do list or Link Up!