Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blog Award

Wow, I have to say that I am impressed with all of the teachers in the blogosphere this week.  My little space of the world went from 6 followers last week to 31 this week.  Thank you for making a girl feel loved.

Speaking of feeling loved, Ms. Goodwin over at ilive2learilove2grow awarded The Loop the Versatile blogger award.  I am so humbled.  Thank you Ms. Goodwin.


There are a few rules to this award that I must at least try to follow.  I know that MANY of the blogs I read have received it recently, so I don't know if I'll be able to get 10.

Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers, include their link, and let them know. (I will be breaking this one because I already received the award, but could not figure out how to show the button in my sidebar).


7 Random Facts About Me
1.  This is my 13th year of teaching.
2.  I am horrible at Scrabble.  My husband is AMAZING and kicks my tail EVERY time.  I'm not talking by 20 points, more like 200 points.
3.  I'm an obsessive reader.  I hate to leave books that are unfinished.  So, usually in the summer I stay up until the break of dawn finishing books.
4.  My Jack Russel Terrier, Taku, is spoiled rotten. He even lets me hold him and rock him.
5.  I drive a red Mazda Miata convertible.  It's my "I Can't Have Children" car.
6.  I met my husband in Alaska.  We had one date and decided to get married.
7.  I absolutely hate cooking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

I Don't Have the Answers...

It's taken me all weekend to begin to process what happened in Parkland, Florida.  I put it aside and compartmentalized it until I...