Monday, October 21, 2013

The Truth About Fitness

Denise over at Sunny Days in Second Grade has started a new series that I can jump on board.  She is doing a Truth About...series that will take us all the way to the new year.  Her first week is all about fitness.

I've been a slacker in this area for the last two years, but here recently I've picked up running again out of necessity for my sanity.  The 30 minutes I'm plugged into my iPod on the treadmill or on the road becomes the only time during the day where I am completely stress free.  I've grown to crave those moments like my coffee.  They are much needed.  Even though I'm a mess running and I'm as slow as molasses in January, I'm dedicated and I've seen improvement (until a recent week off sabotaged my progress). It's time of year is beautiful and I can't wait to head out tomorrow morning.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

I Don't Have the Answers...

It's taken me all weekend to begin to process what happened in Parkland, Florida.  I put it aside and compartmentalized it until I...