I have a catch-up post scheduled for this week to show all of the learning that has taken place in my classroom.
But, I discovered the 12 in 12 linky with Hadar and Kristen. It was something that I could get on board with easily. So, here it is.
12. Favorite movie you've watched: It would have to be Lincoln hands down. Even though I liked Hunger Games, Lincoln was spot on, and something I've looked forward to for quite some time.
11. Favorite TV Series - Easily, Duck Dynasty. I know, ridiculous. However, they are my people. I am from Louisiana and I just love it. It's also one of the only clean, family centered shows left on television. Si is my favorite. I know I've met Jase in college at some point.
10. Favorite Restaurant -If I went with where we eat most often, it would easily be Cracker Barrel. But if I had to choose my favorite, it would be The Wreck in Mount Pleasant, SC. I love local fare and this one is completely off the tourist path. Favorite seafood of all time. I'm from Louisiana so that says a lot.
9. Favorite New Thing You've Tried - Blogging - I've just started this little space this year and although I've blogged in my personal life, I've really enjoyed the professional side of it. I've loved meeting everyone online and expanding my network as well.
8. Favorite Gift You've Received - Last Christmas my husband surprised me with a hot little red convertible! Life without kids does have its benefits. It was completely unexpected. I LOVE it!
7. Favorite Thing You've Pinned: It just makes me smile. This looks exactly like my baby who is currently curled up in my lap.
6. Favorite Blogpost: I have a lot of favorites, but this one is from my personal blog Scripted by Shasta
4. Favorite picture
3. Favorite memory: See #5
2. Goal for 2013: To balance my life better. I spend way to much time doing school things and not enough doing family or me things.
1. Word: Balance!