Sunday, August 25, 2013

Mr. Postman...

I absolutely LOVE getting things in the mail - letters, cards, Birchbox, packages, etc.  Anything that has been personally sent to me and arrives via the Postman (or woman) always puts a smile on my face. 

I'm a Birchbox girl and enjoy getting a box of goodies that are personalized for me and my beauty routine.  So, when I saw the SLANT box on Lessons with Coffee I got very excited.  More so about this than Birchbox. Why? 

Well, it is completely personalized.  Each person who participates is partnered with another teacher.  You spend a few weeks stalking getting to know one another through social media and then create a personalized package. 

My favorite thing about it is that it includes a personal letter and something handmade.  The cost is minimal.  The contents have to total $10, but you can find things on sale :)  This month's theme is: Oops! I forgot...

Each participant will create a personalized box filled with goodies that your partner could have forgotten with the busyness of the start of school.

Want to sign up?  Head on over to Lessons With Coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

I Don't Have the Answers...

It's taken me all weekend to begin to process what happened in Parkland, Florida.  I put it aside and compartmentalized it until I...