Sunday, June 10, 2012

First Steps

Today I'm setting out to accomplish something that I've wanted to do for some time now.  I'm starting a teaching blog!  I'm excited about this new venture and the path that it will take.  I've had a teaching blog that I've used sporadically over the years, but wanted to start fresh - new name, new ideas, new year.  I'm not exactly sure what it will look like or evolve to be yet.  My first ideas are to have it as a resource for other teachers or parents, a journal that chronicles my journey as a teacher, and a place where my students can visit to see their work being shared with a greater audience.  Hopefully, it will be a place for video tutorials and resources that others can use as well.  I've been inspired by other teachers who have kept a blog that I have visited for inspiration over the years, so now it's my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

I Don't Have the Answers...

It's taken me all weekend to begin to process what happened in Parkland, Florida.  I put it aside and compartmentalized it until I...