Thursday, June 21, 2012

iPad Assistive Touch

I discovered a new trick with the iPad yesterday. I noticed that a lot of my participants in my workshops had a button on their screen that showed up in every app. I was quickly intrigued. Apparently this button will take back "home" without having to click the home button every time. Ris will prevent wear and tear on your device, but it is also pretty snazzy. So, I decided to use the Educreations Interactive Whiteboard app to show you how to do this on your own device. Here is the link to access it if you do not have Educreations installed: http://edcr8.co/LGzirF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

I Don't Have the Answers...

It's taken me all weekend to begin to process what happened in Parkland, Florida.  I put it aside and compartmentalized it until I...