Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Made It....



I finally have something to post for Monday Made It!  I'm linking it up with 4th Grade Frolics. It's a summer miracle.  Albeit, it's not something fabulous or groundbreaking, but it will make my life easier on Meet the Teacher Night.  



I finally have something to post for Monday Made It!  It's a summer miracle.  Albeit, it's not something fabulous or groundbreaking, but it will make my life easier on Meet the Teacher Night.

As I was browsing Pinterest snot too long ago, I stumbled upon this pin.


I've always wanted to organize stations for Meet the Teacher day, but I was too busy getting other things together to get this ready.  But, since I'm unable to move into my classroom until July 28th, I've been able to create some things that will make that night easier.  The original idea came from Reagan at Turnstall's Teaching Tidbits, but I found Young Teacher Love had a document that was fully editable.  

I've uploaded the document as a Power Point to Google Drive.  For the record, in order to upload a Keynote presentation you have to save it as a Power Point file and then you can put it in Drive or Docs.  You can access it here.  (This is the first time that I've shared a document through Drive, so if it doesn't work, please let me know.)














Since July has hit, I'm now in school mode and hope to accomplish more Monday Made Its over the next few weeks.

I can't wait to peruse all of the posts and get inspiration for this year!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shasta! Love this idea, what do you use for your child's info, and tech info? Would love to see and modify if works for me. What do you use to create your info using QR reader? Also how in the world do you give gifts!?!?!

    I know the students are going to be sooo glad to have you back in the classroom.
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serena,
      I'll send you what I use for info. I also have a blog post scheduled on Tuesday about QR codes. My gifts are cheap... A pencil with a tag that says "I'm so glad you are in the WRITE class" for students or a bag of goldfish with "you are of"fish"ally a 5th grader. For parents a ziplock with mints and a note that says "thank you for your commit"mint". Easy peasy

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

I Don't Have the Answers...

It's taken me all weekend to begin to process what happened in Parkland, Florida.  I put it aside and compartmentalized it until I...