Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Made It {July 20}

So, last week, I thought that I had done a great job getting my blog post ready for Monday Made It.  I worked on it ahead of time and had every intention of going back and linking it up.  But, I didn't.  So, this week, I'm sharing it with you.

I didn't have a very productive week this week.  I did A LOT of laminating, A LOT of school supply shopping, and A LOT of planning out my Noonday goals.  So, there's not really anything to show for it.

But, this week I've got a CRAZY busy schedule of things that I'll be able to share with you for July 27. We have painting, curtain making, classroom creating, meal cooking, all awaiting us.

But for now, here is my Monday Made It throwback to last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

I Don't Have the Answers...

It's taken me all weekend to begin to process what happened in Parkland, Florida.  I put it aside and compartmentalized it until I...