This week was the first time I actually spent dedicated time in my classroom. I only spent a few hours, but I felt like I accomplished quite a bit, even though I forgot my to-do list at home and ran out of supplies that I needed. Late Monday night I started making a paper bunting banner for my room. It was spur of the moment, but I absolutely LOVE it! It made a huge difference in my little nook. I had planned on putting it around the entire room, but I ran out of steam and edited my grandiose plan.
I had also planned on printing out letters for my word wall and gluing them to black paper plates, but I decided to work with what I had - 20 yellow plates and about 200 black plates. However, you could not see most of the letters on the black so I flipped to use yellow instead and the black for vowels. I love how they are 3D.
The only thing that is somewhat complete (just lacking a title) is my Engineer Design Process.
I have ONE more technology class to teach tomorrow, my parents are coming to visit this weekend, and then I'll be able to work in my room. Although next week is shaping up to be insanely busy as well - car appointment, vet visit, hair appointment. Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it. My room is usually finished by now, so I feel a little behind. But, it will get done. Eventually.